Technical Training Center of the Air Force Southern Division
The TTC of the Air Force Southern Division conducts basic and advanced training of members of the military organizational units and the civil organizational units.
The Technical Training Center of the Air Force Southern Division conducts basic and advanced training of members of the military organizational units of the Army, Air Force, Navy and Armed Forces Base and the civil organizational units at the locations Kaufbeuren and Lagerlechfeld in the following specialized areas:
- Radar equipment technology and radar electronics
- Aircraft technology for the jet-powered combat aircraft Tornado and Eurofighter
- Weapon and ammunition technology of flying weapon systems
- Electronics basics
- Electronic combat of flying weapon systems
- Basic training across weapon systems in accordance with EASA and DEMARGerman Airworthiness Requirements, computer-aided technical operations management and modern training technologies
- Management human factors, i.e. trainer course human factors
- advanced training in technical-logistic aircraft English
The training is course-based. In the training workshop at the location Lechfeld, trainees are trained as skilled workers in the occupations of aircraft mechanic specializing in maintenance and IT systems electronics technician. In addition, the Technical Training Center of the Air Force Southern Division is responsible for the Air Force's training materials workshop at the Fürstenfeldbruck site, which develops, manufactures and maintains teaching and other aids for training in the Air Force.
German Air Force
Colonel Martin Langer
"Passen Sie jetzt Ihre Datenschutzeinstellungen an, um Google Maps Standortinformationen zu sehen"
German Air Force
Lieutenant Benjamin Dempfle