BAAINBw develops detailed Technical Specifications (Technische Lieferbedingungen) for a wide variety of defense-related products. Here you can search the list of Technical Specifications. The revision service will keep you updated about any changes to Technical Specifications.
Purpose of the Technical Specifications
For many defense materiel products of the Bundeswehr, it is necessary to adapt their specifications at shorter intervals. For the procurement of these products, BAAINBw issues precise Technical Specifications.
These include technical and technical-organizational requirements such as:
- performance and procurement features of the defense materiel to be delivered
- quality assurance, packaging, rights of use and relations to manufacturers (procurement types)
- the related services
The Technical Specifications are prepared by the specialists of the armaments sector, if necessary also in cooperation with industry. They are based on the civilian DINDeutschen Instituts für Normung e.V. standards (DINDeutschen Instituts für Normung e.V. 820 series).
List of Technical Specifications
In the list you can find most of the BAAINBw Technical Specifications as PDF documents, view them and download them for free.
For weapons, ammunition and some other military products, please request the Technical Specifications via the integrated e-mail function. Once we have reviewed your requirements, we will send you the files free of charge.
List of Technical Specifications
You need the Adobe Acrobat Reader or another suitable software to be able to open the PDF files.
Tips and assistance for your search
If you already know the number of the Technical Specification you are looking for, you can enter it directly under TL number. Please make sure to use the correct format of the TL number.
Alternatively you can search by material group, title and date of issue. If you enter keywords in more than one field, your entries are linked with a logical "AND".
- Technical Specification No.: "1320-" lists all the Technical Specifications related to material group 1320.
- Title: "%trouser" lists all the Technical Specifications whose titles contain the word "trouser" (field trousers, trouser leg).
- Date of issue: As soon as you have filled in the "date of issue" field, only the date of issue is searched for - sorted by TL number. In this case, the entries in the other fields as well as the selection in the options are not considered in the search.
You can filter the search result by the criteria of topicality and validity.
- Entire data base: All numbers are listed.
- New publications: The numbers are listed by date of issue.
- Without withdrawn documents: Only valid numbers are listed.
- Including withdrawn documents: Only withdrawn (invalid) numbers are listed.
The files can be listed as follows:
- Technical Specification numbers in ascending order
- Publication date in descending order
Once a month the updating service publishes an overview. It lists the changes in the Technical Specifications (Technische Lieferbedingungen - TL) that have occurred during the month. For example:
- first issues
- subsequent issues
- withdrawn documents
- foreign language issues
All overviews of the updating service from the last twelve months are available for download here in PDF format.
Subscribe to the updating service
Would you like to subscribe to the updating service? Then simply click on the link below and fill out the form. In the future, you will receive an overview of all current changes in the Technical Specifications by e-mail every month.